Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jammed
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 08:17:05 -0700

Ah, but if you shoot in manual mode, but have auto ISO selected, it really
is not manual.  It is just setting a different parameter for the camera to
work with.  As we all know, there are three parameters for exposure:
aperture, shutter and ISO.  We just have gotten use to only adjusting or
letting the camera adjust the first two.  Consider Auto ISO as just another
auto mode like there was an I on the selection ring right next to the A and
S.

Aram