Subject: [Leica] FF: More OUFRO
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:47:33 -0700

Now that's interesting as the first thing that hit me like a brick in the
eye was the big blob of out of focus! OUCH!!!!!! Given how fine the number 1
photo is in it's own beauty, then get smacked by the second. Heck I'd have
deleted that frame as soon as it came on the screen. My humble opinion! ;-)

cheers,
ted