Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Family Photos
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:44:32 -0400

PESO:

I've been scanning old family snapshots lately.  My son got married in
Gibraltar in April but the bride's mother did not attend because she won't
fly.  So they are doing the whole thing over next week in Charleston.  As a
part of the informal ceremony, they plan to have a slide show of both them
growing up.  The show won't include all of these but I've put them up in a
gallery so Tim can choose the ones he wants.

Warning:  These are family snapshots!  But I really enjoyed seeing my kids
grow up through the years and thought some of you might be interested, too:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/tim&page=all

C&C greatly appreciated!

Tina

--