Subject: [Leica] color rendition on the internet
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:24:00 -0400

Even with TIFFs or RAW files, you're at the mercy of the viewer's screen,
which may be uncalibrated, or improperly calibrated, or a cheap screen
incapable of accurate rendition, etc. Its a moving target, so you just
have to put up the best file you can and hope everyone else can see it
right...we cannot control other people's screens!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook