Subject: [Leica] IMGs: form = the soul of what we see
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 22:20:53 +0100

"Lluis Ripoll" <lluisripollquerol at gmail.com> wrote

A Catalan  photographer, Francesc Catala Roca, who passes away in 1998 and I
had the pleasure to know, has said "unfortunately firs was discovered the
B&W than color, if this was happen inverse the B&W would be the most
fantastic thing discovered", you can enjoy some of his images here.

http://tinyurl.com/mggrvs4
<<<<<<<<

Some wonderful images Lluis. I particularly like "God's Goalkeeper"

Douglas

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGs: form = the soul of what we see)