Subject: [Leica] Mouchette
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:35:45 -0400

Yes, digital has made us think that everything should be sharp throughout
the photo.  I miss depth of field and using focus to concentrate attention.
 This is a perfect example.  If the hand were sharp, you eye would go there
first since it is closest.  Now your eye goes to her eye.  Perfect, in my
opinion.

Tina