Subject: [Leica] 2 questions
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:02:39 +0100

Went into my Flickr account for the first time in a long time and had a look
at the settings. I see that I have the "all rights reserved" flag up but see
also have "Allow Getty Images editors to invite my photos (but please no
badge)" permitted, but I have the option of "Allow Getty Images editors to
invite my photos and display a "Request to License" link on my photos."

Any idea on whether the the second option is worth it? Fame, glory, and no
money I presume, just like previous requests I got to use my pictures in
magazines and guide books.

Also Blurb, etc. photobooks, can they then reprint or license your images
without your permission?

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry