Subject: [Leica] Cat photo
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:18:54 -0500

David,

Sorry, my only Fuji experience (other than Velvia) is the new XE-1.  I can,
however, report that kitty allowed me to take another photo today at ISO
6400 (the max for RAW).  It's pretty impressive.  With my Canon 5D MkII I
try to not exceed 1600, though 3200 (or even 6400 with some noise reduction
software) will work in a pinch.  Come to think of it, I do have some Contax
Zeiss lenses (25mm Distagon and 50mm Planar, and a 35mm 2.8).  They are from
long ago in the film days.  We shall see about the 60mm due Weds.  Thanks to
the LUG, I noticed that B&H allows returns within 30 days if one is not
happy.  I like my big Canon SLR's and lenses, but not so much when
traveling.

Ken