Subject: [Leica] 10 Sharpest Lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:00:34 -0400

I've got one fountain pen which after a month I can pick up and it will
actually write as its nib hits the paper.. Its a Cross. Silver and heavy. I
got it in a close out.  I put rubber bands on it so it doest slip out of my
hand.  Heavy slippery and real bad balance. I like my light green plastic
Waterman better feel wise but when I pick it up I have to hope it will
write. And it might if I used it yesterday.