Subject: [Leica] Solutions for storing images on the go and on the cloud.
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:22:50 -0700
References: <CANZkfSaU8F3WWB_8ai0U9Y3JXwFPfyqraamL4u=dkOxAUbBECw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3kQU_1ubLVfBy5UVbBMcp+PVozgW440ijgc1nR3a0Jdg@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C578C91C@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <24ECC956-DB51-457F-9166-94BC838AA2D8@gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C578CADB@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org> <CAAsXt4NshO8nU-zq5GviBmuGmp3Ek332G3KxdDbMC_n4Aru0UQ@mail.gmail.com> <80F9701439F20347874CE5E4E03C22E9C578D183@WhizzMAIL01.whizz.org>

considering the cost of external drives and the fact that u need to have a
laptop of some sort and time involved for copy/transfer, i would stick to a
bunch of sd cards. the other alternative of using cloud service which
 makes u dependent of internet speed. right now amazon us sells transcend
32gb card for 23 bucks and it holds about 1800+ images (dng compressed).
ten of these cards makes 18000 images. u can start with ten and then buy as
needed if u need more.

  regards, mehrdad