Subject: [Leica] IMG: Gloucester Trebles - Help please! Mono or colour?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 06:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

I would without question go with the colour.? The lighting and contrast are
perfect for the color rendition.? The mono conversion is harsh and somewhat
noisy with the outer sides of the left and right boys blown out.

In colour, they're cherubs.? In mono, they're trouble.?

(Very nice catch, by the way...)

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...