Subject: [Leica] Fuji X mount adapters for M mount Leica lenses.....
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:15:16 -0700

On Jul 12, 2013, at 8:06 AM, Scott Gregory <scottgregory at mac.com> wrote:

> Contacts which allow some lenses to transfer functionality to the camera
> for settings I understand. Others who have used longer may be able to
> answer more to the point.

The Fuji adapter permits wonderful software integration with the camera body
to allow enlargement/the very precise manual focussing of the image as seen
by the lens, in the view finder. This allows precise critical focussing,
very helpful when shooting with very limited dof, eg the Noctilux and the
lux 75mm 1.4. Also correction of any distortions produced by a lens, I have
not yet used this feature, as it has not been needed.

Steve