Subject: [Leica] A few photos with the XE 1 and the 90 Elmarit F2.8
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 04:39:14 -0700

Hi Scott,
Congratulations on acquiring the XE 1 and the fuji M mount adapter. I look
forward to seeing lots of pictures with the 90 Elmarit as you get used to
the camera. The 90 Elmarit on my X Pro 1 was my favourite combination in
Burma, more used even than my M9. It will be interesting to see what you and
Ken Carney produce in the next few days! No pressure guys. :-)
Howard
PS: If you have any questions about using the XE 1 please ask me off list
and I'll try my best to answer them.