Subject: [Leica] DMR+Leica R versus Canon+R Adapter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:39:41 -0700

Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 02:12:03 +0700
From: David Ching <davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg>
To: "imagist3 at mac.com" <imagist3 at mac.com>, lug at leica-users.org

Aren't points 1 & 2 equally applicable to using M lenses on the M240 too?

Naturally native lenses are best for any system but my point is that I
assumed (rightly or wrongly) that the adapter to mount R lenses to the M
mount must be the solution that Leica has been "promising" all these years
after discontinuing the R system. Shouldn't be any worse than mounting on
the Canon or Nikon?..

Hi David,
It may also depend on whether you prefer looking through a glass prism
viewfinder or an Electronic viewfinder and how fast you want to shoot for
how many frames.
Cheers
Howard