Subject: [Leica] of all things quality, adobe, phaseone, capture, fuji
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:56:02 -0400

I used to use Capture One many years ago when I shot with a Nikon D70.
Compared to Photoshop's Camera Raw at that time (CS2 I think!), C1 gave
much more accurate skin tones and overall color. I also had a Kodak 14n,
the early 14mp fullframe camera. It was not supported at all by C1, and
Photoshop did an excellent job with that camera's files.

Now I use a Canon 5DmkII and Lightroom 4 works beautifully for its files.
I tried C1 with the Canon and preferred Lightroom.

C1 didn't take over my computer, but I use Macs. It was slower than
Photoshop or Lightroom.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography