Subject: [Leica] Anne Leibovitz
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 11:54:23 -0500

So she is doing what painters have been doing for hundreds of years, and
that's bad? Since when did photography have to be realistic? I thought we
had shed those shackles years ago.

I think she has taken many great photographs, and has slid into a morass as
she approaches the time when she will no longer be able to ply her trade,
but I salute her for getting out of the financial problems she faced. I hope
in the future she trusts more trustworthy financial advisors.