Subject: [Leica] Mr. B. D. Colen speaks
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 12:24:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Long time Luggers know that we have to
come here about once a year!  It's becoming
a lug tradition.

I like all of the sheet! ;-)

Though I prefer B&W film as the medium
for my personal expressions/impressions,
I thoroughly enjoy viewing/studying the
great colorists.

Show me a B&W photog who can't appreciate
Haas, Mccurry, etc. and I'll probably show
you a narrow mind.

Show me a colorist who can't appreciate the
the importance of the long rich history and
intrinsic abstract nature/effectiveness of
the B&W photograph and I'll show you.....

Montie

Montie