Subject: [Leica] Photoshop
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:50:49 +0100 (BST)

I used Photoshop for everything except cataloguing until Lightroom was
released. I was a bit of a slow starter with Lightroom, but now don't
believe any serious photographer would be without it.
Photoshop is still the thing for big modifications, and deception, but
Lightroom is the photographers choice nowadays.
You are about 5 years out of date.
IMHO.
Frank D

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photoshop)