Subject: [Leica] Alternatives to Adobe rentware
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 10:25:55 -0500

It will be interesting to see how the non-pro membership copes with the move
to renting Adobe software by the month or year. Inasmuch as most plug-ins
are designed for Adobe software, our hands are sort of tied on this one. I
have a Mac and access to Aperture 3.x, which works with most plug-ins.
Inasmuch as I'm a member of Lynda.com, I can peruse the Aperture tutorials
and see if switching to Aperture is going to be enough for me (my needs are
far less than professional needs).

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Alternatives to Adobe rentware)