Subject: [Leica] IMG: Washing Clothes at Sunset
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:58:30 -0400

Thanks, Ted!  I'm working on it. Scanner is running about 20 hours a day.
Posting more photos ASAP but they are all very similar.

Tina

On Friday, July 5, 2013,  <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
> TINA OFFERED
> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Washing Clothes at Sunset
>

>> A new scan of an old photo.  This one is very difficult to scan.  If I
try
>> to lighten the shadows, it looks awful so I'm going with silhouettes.
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/151156906
>>
>> I do have 20 different shots of this scene.  Suggestions for improvements
>> would be greatly appreciated.<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> Tina my dear lady,
> Leave it be as it's drop dead beautiful as is! :-)
>
> Given you've offered you have 20 different scenes such as this and the
beauty of the image shown, I think it behooving .......obviously without  a
huge amount of work???  You offer-up the 20 images if readily
available?????????  Be so kind of you most indeed and kind of you dear
lady!! :-)