Subject: [Leica] A Yank on the Fourth.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 03:05:56 +0100

Jeffery,
He's facing west-nor-west and the sun is about an hour before setting and
was at an elevation of 6.8 degrees and at an azimuth of 299.5 degrees
according to my ancient (1992) Skyglobe computer programme. The light was
over my shoulder and filtered through trees at the time, hence the
catchlight in his eyes.

camera's not bad :-) Mind you, probably helped by the fact that Doug is a
professional photographer and knows how to react when an inconsiderate
neighbour shoves a camera in his face!

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry