Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Field Workers
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:03:54 -0700

Peter Dzwig
SHOWED:>>>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF4945_crop_BASE_8bitB_amp_W.tif.html

>><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF4945_crop_BASE_8bitB_amp_W.tif.html>

Hi Peter,

As much as I like this photo as you've posted, damn fine picture by the
way!!!

However I must agree with Alan Magayne-Roshak in his critique of croping as
the image is immediately strengthend and becomes much strong and an "ART
PHOTO I'D HANG IN MY HOME!!!!!"  True!

 A VERY VERY STRONG GALLERY PHOTO WITHOUT QUESTION!!  I bet very powerfull
about 60" X 40" or larger! Then appreciated from the appropriate distance!

cheers,
ted