Subject: [Leica] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:57:35 -0500

While others may be enjoying the holiday celebrations in various parts of
the country, here in Southern Middle Tennessee, the weather forecasters were
correct.  Moisture from the Gulf of Mexico, guided by a dipping jet stream,
has been streaming over us since the early morning hours.  The local
fireworks show was cancelled yesterday, based on the weather forecast, so we
just watch the rain come down, and run off in all directions.  Several
nearby counties have flood watches.

As I watched the rain water flow down my driveway,  I was rewarded by a
flash of color in the form of a passing red SUV.  ;~)

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: July 4th Weather in TN)