Subject: [Leica] Leica Cameras
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:10:50 -0700

On Jul 2, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Chris Crawford <chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com>
wrote:

> Tina made it because she started out a very long time ago. She has stated
> that she invested the money she made in better times in the past and used
> that to buy her digital Leicas today. Nothing wrong with that, but that
> means her experience is not relevant to young ones just starting out. New
> photojournalists today do not make the money to buy that stuff. Sorry to
> upset you with facts, but that's reality. What I said was true, and will
> never apologize for telling the truth to anyone.

> Not one person who has complained about what I said has taken issue with
> the facts of what I said, except you. The others knew I was right, but
> didn't like those facts, so they attacked the way I said it. I stand by
> every word I have written.

you are trying hard to focus on the message, and to miss the point Chris.
You keep singing the same song, each time prettier, all the while suggesting
that the message is the issue, not how it was delivered. Well it was how it
was delivered, as you know.

Is it your perception that your hard luck story entitles you to behave
outside normal boundries? Not at all so, I'm afraid, so if my appeal doesn't
touch you or move you....if you simply do not understand, or do not agree
with me, seek some help, you won't ever be sorry.

Steve

Replies: Reply from leesonpj at gmail.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] Leica Cameras)