Subject: [Leica] Fireworks Stands, Rearranged NOW: Stock Shots
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:00:34 -0500

===On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> Along Tina's direction.
>
> You have shown us many million dollar puppy photos! Loved them all! :-)
> Some people drool all over the screen at their cutness! :-)
>
> And you have an absolute captured and new arrivals as I understand all the
> time? I don't doubt there are other folks who supply "PRETTY PUPPY PHOTOS!"
> To Stock Agencies!
>
> But I bet if you loaded the agency with great and new puppy photos you may
> well make some interesting dollars as you become " THE GUY TO GO FOR NEAT
> PUPPY PHOTOS!!" ?? And sometimes as simple a subject as that can turn into
> some "very interesting dollars!"

Thank you Uncle Doctor Ted (and Tina).  This kind of mentoring and
encouragement is what has always made the LUG great for me.

Having just passed the 70 year old milestone (Howard Cummer is older than I
am, but only by two days) it may be time for a new project and this may
well be the one.

Got to keep on moving forward....

--Bob

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Fireworks Stands, Rearranged NOW: Stock Shots)