Subject: [Leica] Leica Love/Hate
From: davidhhching at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:35:46 +0800

Couldn't agree more with Doug.

LUG is like one big family. Tina and Chris are part of it. Both have
different life experiences.
They deserve to speak their minds. Still manners ought to prevail though at
times and like all families, disagreements do occur but love (for Leica in
particular) will see this family through.

Also like many, I have used different camera makes but also remain dedicated
to Leica. I would rank my priority list here starting from the most favoured:
1. Leica
2. Nikon
3. Fuji (Actually a tie with Nikon since  I have the most models of it
amongst my personal gear)
4. Olympus (my only micro 4/3: an amazing little camera)
5. Canon (just jumped on the bandwagon with the 6D, so may be a mover here)
6. Ricoh (still much in love with the GXR with the M mount)
7. Contax 645. ( lack of use. Deserves to be rated much higher).
8. Sony (the Nex 5 that started my rejuvenation of photographic journey.
Hate its menu system though)
9. Pentax (lenses only)
10. Contarex (beauties left in the closet. Just a pity)

David Ching