Subject: [Leica] Leica love/hate
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:23:46 -0400

This has nothing to do with opinions or positions.
It has to do with vulgar invectives.
This is not an expression of an opinion.
It is crass abuse.
The most vulgar way by far I was ever addressed on the lug  in 14 years was
done by Mr. Crawford just two days before. - a misogynistic tone was also
involved.

To call this a difference of opinions seems almost as bad as the thing
itself.
- we are plainly looking at is a pattern of way off center abuse Crawford is
getting into the habit of using.
Its cowardly and its sick.
Nobody talks to me like that in person that's for sure.
And I'm aghast as seeing it happen to other people. Especially women.
And people I've known for a good number of years.
This is plainly no room for this  behavior in civilized discourse.