Subject: [Leica] Leica love/hate
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:04:08 +0000 (GMT)

I beg to differ. I have no issue with the opinions which Chris expressed. I
have significant issues with the way he expressed himself. It contains crude
language, the f-bomb, and a profoundly insulting sexist remark which was not
at all called for, and which did nothing to advance the case he was making.

Barney?

E-Mail: bjq1 at mac.com
Home: (301) 654-0938
Cell: (301) 775-1386