Subject: [Leica] Re; Buying Leica
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 08:41:13 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Larry, you are missing Ted's point (and mine).  It has nothing to do with
stock agencies, or with Leica love/hate/indifference, it's all about the
personal insults Chris threw at Tina.  The sexist remarks and other insults
are unacceptable and are what he should apologize for.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com