Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica.....STOP!!!!
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:16:24 +0100

All,

This is NOT what I had intended. By pointing out what the Fount of All
Knowledge
was whispering in my ear all the way from BC to Surrey, I *had* hoped to put
an
end to what has become a fairly pointless discussion.

I did not mean to lead to Tina getting insulted. Sorry, Tina.

Keep pressing the button...and shoot from the shadow side.

Hell, I might even post some photos again one day! ;-)

Peter