Subject: [Leica] Airplanes
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 00:01:20 -0500

I know Paul and Tom, and both are the nicest guys you will ever meet. They
have worked long and hard to get where they are. As one who has also shot
airplanes, I find that 1/125th is able to provide enough motion in most
situations. The amount of blur is dependent on the propeller rpm, which van
change during the shoot. I have found that 1/60th offers too much chance of
unwanted blur elsewhere. It takes someone like Paul to use 1/60th
effectively.