Subject: [Leica] Learning the Backup System
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 08:56:49 +0530

Jim,
As long as you like EVFs, and you do not mind the consequent slight lag
that is inevitable, it is a super camera. I am quite convinced that an
updated X-Pro 1/X-E 1 has to be released quite soon with the updated hybrid
focus system. Might make sense to wait a little. Even if you want a X-E 1,
you would be able to get a used one much cheaper at that point.
Cheers
Jayanand