Subject: [Leica] In the Subway ... love "THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!" be known! :-)
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 03:24:49 +0200

Hi Ted,

First at all I'm really happy to read again your comments on the list, and
see that you are commenting with your usual energy, good humor sense, you
are our "ENERGY" in the list!.

I'm really honored to receive such words from you, I shall say simply, a big
 THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Is a matter of training, foresee a situation, and dare to try ... if it goes
wrong, smile and apologize, if it goes well, I will have captured an
unrepeatable moment. When you get it, you feel the emotion, like a miracle
... I think it's like adrenaline for athletes, I prefer a glass of wine or
beer, I don't know if this made you invisible but it helps to see the world
better!

Thank you my dear friend, we'll keep in touch and even a little later than
September, we will meet anywhere!

Cheers
Lluis

El 29/06/2013, a las 22:44, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>