Subject: [Leica] Better (and cheaper) than Fuji.
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:12:23 +0100

Sounds tempting, I must admit, Larry.

I don't have enough quality Nikon lenses to immediately justify an upgrade
to the D800E, but I do have several nice and currently unused Zuiko OM
lenses which could do with an airing. The EPL-1 might just do a temporary
trick and I see one for about 139 dollars on Amazon.....

Sadly, today, I sold my old Pen F and 38mm Zuiko together with its 150mm
mate on eBay, but, as I'm not likely to get a darkroom for the next 12
months or maybe later,  I have to be practical.

Douglas