Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers, Magnolia Blossom
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 09:43:35 -0400

Jay my eye is distracted by two things overall. One is that the tip of the
centre lower petal is not sharp which my eye picks up on first and then also
a distraction are the gold hues of the solid colour background on the right
side which being a lot lighter than the left side background seems to take
my eye away from the flower. My two cents!

Scott