Subject: [Leica] In the Subway ... love
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 20:28:51 -0500

Ernest Hemingway (on the craft of writing) said ?All you have to do is write
one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.?  That suggests
to me that he anguished over sentences, with some individual sentences
taking a lot of his time and effort. Lluis, you are able to produce gems of
photography very regularly! I hope you never suffer from "Shooter's block"!

Jeffery