Subject: [Leica] Sony RX1 Rangefinder Magazine
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 16:53:04 -0400

Good reason why--who needs 'em anymore?
Want a review of the latest equipment?  Count the bloggers/writers who
post them for free.
Or go to your favorite discussion board and see what's new and exciting.
Want to see pictures of the latest gear? Free images abound on the web.
Want information faster than, say, once a month?  Again, the web.

Sure, they're fun while killing time at (one of the remaining, though
likely not for long) book superstores.  And it's nice to see some of our
friends, such as Tina, featured in one or another.

But otherwise, who cares?

Jim