Subject: [Leica] IMG: Puzzles
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:34:26 -0500

I was told (after a squirrel had chewed my power cable to my house) that
they chew things like that to keep their teeth sharp a short.

Apparently, if they live on acorns and grains instead of harder nuts, their
teeth grow too long for them to chew.

In addition to the power line, they chewed the flashing completely off a
vent pipe on my roof, and some wiring under the hood of my pick-up truck.