Subject: [Leica] For Sell
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:01:33 +0200

Leitz HEKTOR 2.8 cm f 6.3 (LTM-M39)

Clean, no scratches, no fungus.  My lens is from 1937, it works perfectly,
but you should know the some limitations of this lens, properly operated
give really smooth contrast and tones. With a LTM to Leica M adaptor I've
even used it in my M8. It is a very nice lens really small to take in any
Leica as a true P&S pocket camera, or a truly collectors item hard to find.
I sell it because I don't use it any more and I want finance some other
stuff. If requested I can show you the pictures I've took with it. Original
Leitz Front Cap and Metallic back cap included

Asking 500 Euro+ Shipping, I accept Paypal, please add 4% for the fee.

LEITZ FOCOMAT IC AUTOFOCUS ENLARGER W/FOCOTAR 50MM F 4.5 AND LEITZ
ANTI-NEWTON RING

Cosmetically the unit shows oxidation and rust on unpainted metal surfaces,
but don?t affect the mechanical functions that are fully functional. The
lamp housing and the condenser is in excellent condition.I can provide more
detailed Pictures at your requirement. It is included:

-  FOCOTAR 50 mm f 4.5 : The lens is in excellent condition, clean, no
fungus, no haze, the click stops are precise andi t is a lens that performs
with the delicate Leitz touch, rich grey tones. This
   lens in such condition is valued at minimum US $ 250.

-  ANTI NEWTON RING : Purchased directly in Leitz Wetzlar, an excellent
piece as new, only this piece is quoted very high, about US $ 275.

-  LEITZ NEGATIVE CARIER for 24x36 mm, the condition is fair but it Works
well, a lens carrier is usually quoted between 60 and 100 US $.

Asking 375 Euros + Shipping, I accept Paypal, please add 4% for the fee.

VOIGTLANDER PROMINENT with Color-Skopar 1:3,5/50mm and case - GOOD!

Camera works, not fully tested, movement are a little tight due to the
longtime unused.

Asking 274 Euro +shipping, I accept Paypal, please add 4% for the fee.

EXCEPTIONAL HIGH PRECISION QUALITY 3D LINHOF HEAD for HEAVY DUTY CAMERAS

This LINHOF 3D Tripod 3D is in very good condition, just need to be cleaned,
unused after a long time, it requires some small lubrication to reach more
smoothness movements, locks works fine. This a really solid great Head, I've
bought it new in the 60's to be used with a Paillard Bolex H-16 (aprox. 3.8
Kg).

Asking 100 Euro+shipping, I accept Paypal, please add 4% for the fee.