Subject: [Leica] Undecided B&W/Color
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:37:47 +0200

The Catalan tradition is celebrate the Summer solstice the night of the 23th
June, this celebration is called "Revetlla" in Catalan language or "Verbena"
in Castillan (Spanish), the tradition is a dinner, a traditional cake,
bonfires, and fireworks. We stay at the house of a friends and I've shoot
the neighbors celebration.

I'm undecided, sometimes I prefer color, sometimes B&W

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20130624_4478.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Miscellaneous/20130624_4478BN.jpg.html>

Leica M8, Summilux 35 pre (Please view large)

Thanks for looking, your c&c will be appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Undecided B&W/Color)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Undecided B&W/Color)