Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:02:30 -0400

I think have have said the M240 in particular is going to be a very
successful camera based and my many decade experience in photography. Doing,
talking and reading. And on a professional level.

Seeing results on this list helps but I can also see results other places
and see the specs and have common sense as well as a expert sense.. And have
ten years experience in digital photography. (almost to the day, 7/2/2003)
And have been on this list at least a decade before I ever saw your name in
print on it I remember it like it was yesterday. The bottom line being I
don't have to defend my right to express my opinions to your anything on the
LUG as I have been for 14 years to you or anybody. Barkeeper excepted,.

My next post may be on the Canon Pellix made in the 1970's with a special
pellicle concept which seems to be coming back.
After that I may say a thing or two about where I think Sony is heading in
the camera department with its Zeiss glass which seem to be really pricy
Zeiss glass and use of pellicles in what they call SLT technology.
After that I may talk about how I'd rater be shooting with a Leica IIIG
instead of the Leica IIIF I have and had dominated my Leica film shooting in
the past years well over my M system.

Which is really not the point at all its really a red herring what gets in
everybody's craw is that I find the  Fuji rangefinder to be lacking in
comparison for the obvious reasons that it is a
Cropped camera format.
Two price points away from being the premium camera the Leica M is.
A totally unproven thing. (Leica has been making rangefinders for a few more
years)
And when I express my support on the list for LEICA I get this!