Subject: [Leica] Leica or not to Leica
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:04:57 +0100

<lrzeitlin at aol.com> wrote

speaking for a tiny minority of LUGGERs, Owning a Leica, and I have several,
is like owning a Rolex watch. It is nice to handle, provides pride in
ownershio, implies a certain degree of affluence, allies you with James
Bond, but is functionally equivalent to a $50 Timex.?

Yes Larry, you can get surprisingly good pictures with this cheap
rangefinder

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/SaleStuff/YashicaMinister/eBayCameras--YashicaMinister_1.jpg.html

As it's not Friday, I can't say anything..... :-)

Douglas