Subject: [Leica] Buying Leica.....
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 23:48:10 +0000

And be able to invest +20K USD into it? That is the the entry level for a
basic two camera kit these days....  It can/will go much higher with certain
lenses ;-)

john

I think if I were buying today I would look at photos made by photographers
using Leicas and photographers using disposable Fujis and come to the same
conclusion I did 40 years ago.

Tina

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Buying Leica.....)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Buying Leica.....)