Subject: [Leica] High ISO Shot D4 M240
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:57:56 +0000

Totally different cameras; the Leica is not as good at very high ASA, does
not shoot as many frames/sec, is slow to use with zooms/long lenses etc. Its
uses will stay as 'the personal camera', 'art' photography, photojournalism
and for dentists......

;-) john - not a dentist

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] High ISO Shot D4 M240)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] High ISO Shot D4 M240)