Subject: [Leica] amazing - history and technology
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:24:15 -0500

Jay,

That is a beautifully restored image.  Very sharp and crisp.

I scanned all of my worthwhile images from negatives and slides, and, after
organizing them by year of origin, copied them to CDs and gave them to my
sons.  Hopefully, if anyone is interested in seeing them, one copy will
survive.

I also have scanned all of the genealogical images that my parents and my
wife's parents and grandparents had in albums, boxes, etc.  I have them
archived and occasionally will have a request from a distant relative for
such information.

It is always important that we remember our roots.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA