Subject: [Leica] AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:35:37 -0700

Ric,
You have my sincere condolences on the death of your M8. I won't bore
anybody with another recitation of my M8(s) experience - all long time
members of the LUG know of it. I "third" Nathan and Jayanand's advice. Buy
the Fuji - either the XE 1 or the X Pro 1 - get the fuji M > X adapter
(easier to put in lens data than the other brands) and go for it. B&H have a
special on - the XE 1 and the 18 - 55 zoom for $1,200. I also recommend
getting the fuji 35 f1.4 AF lens. It's quality is excellent and I predict it
will become your favourite walk around lens. KEH have used ones for $500.
Again, condolences - and good luck with the hunt for a replacement.
Howard