Subject: [Leica] Super Moon
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:47:15 -0400

Bob I shot the supermoon last evening as well and noticed that in the local
sky the moon at about 10 pm EST was very orange coloured. Some stringy
clouds appeared as well every 15 minutes going through the scene. My
exposures to match what I saw of course were around 1 sec or less to get
that same colour. Anything even a fraction longer really made it lighter
looking and brighter than the human eye saw it.
I'm in London Ontario two hours west of Toronto and two hours east of
Detroit.

Scott