Subject: [Leica] High ISO Shot - from the double shadow side ; -) colour!
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:42:19 +0200 (CEST)

Incredible depth and colours resulting perhaps in part ot the light in their
backs high above as signalled by the wonderful shadows at their feet - these
make the shot Jayanand - flash would have killed them -shadows I mean- and
the photo altogether

Very good on you my friend

Keep Doin'it 4 us - I"m sure UncleTed will agree :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du : 24/06/2013 05:38