Subject: [Leica] Wear that sunscreen!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:59:54 +0530

I have been exposed to the tropical sun all my life without any problems,
nor do I personally know anyone here who has had any skin problems
whatsoever, and none of us take precautions at all. It is just what you
were brought up doing, or we have the pigments that work! My guess is using
sunscreen and suchlike from an early age causes problems later on because
you do not give your body a chance to get used to the sun. Whatever did all
of you do before sunscreen was invented?
Cheers
Jayanand