Subject: [Leica] Leica Store LA
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 08:21:40 -0700

Hey Gang,

If you're in Los Angeles tonight with nothing to do, stop by the brand
spanking new Leica Store LA and come say hi. I'm speaking and showing
pictures starting at 6pm. It's quite a venue--I think it will become a
cultural destination point. Books, cameras, and a great gallery upstairs,
currently featuring over 30 prints by Mary Ellen Mark, who spoke last night.
8783 Beverly Blvd., West Hollywood, a couple blocks west of Cedar Sinai.
Hope to see you!

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Leica Store LA)